Fiverr Account nh_hridoy

nh_hridoy Fiverr Account



  • Fiverr
            Joined Member since Oct 2021

  • Description
Hello, This is Hridoy. I have been working for 5 years as a experienced Social media content
manager along with content creation. I can assure you to high quality work with you budget. Thank you
for being with me!

  • Fiverr Languages : English

  • Fiverr Skills
  1. Social content
  2. Social media management

 

  • Fiverr GiG Create Test


  • Fiverr GiG
            I will be your social media content creator

  • About This Gig

         Welcome to my gig!

 Here I am always ready to provide you quality work based on my last 5 years of  practical experience. I strongly skilled with Social Media Content creation with scheduling.

 

  • Core Activates:

    1. Manage Your Social Media Accounts.
    2. Create content for your all Social Media Accounts.
    3. Caption for each post.
    4. Daily content posting.
    5. Hashtag research.

  • Platforms:
    1. Facebook
    2. Twitter
    3. Instagram
    4. LinkedIn
    5. Pinterest

Thank you for your time. Kindly knock me before place an order to discuss more about your

project to get better services.


  • Target Audience

    1. Beauty & Fashion
    2. Internet & Technology

 

        

Comments